Friday 18 September 2020

P2 Developed Ideas



My first idea is when Connor swaps into the body of Keiran, one of the guys who initially broke into his house- he is forced to relive the burglary but he is the one orchestrating it this time. I took this idea forward as it would expand on the world I'm creating and would hopefully hook the audience (who's into crime shows) to continue watching. Additionally, choosing this would help me set the tone for my show- that it is has dark themes and doesn't shy away from showing violence in a realistic way. 

My second idea is the first body swap where Connor, after the first burglary occurs, wakes up in the body of his mother and finds out that he's reliving the same day over and over. Although I will have to write some build up beforehand so the pay off makes sense, this is an obvious choice as it sets up the entire theme for my show and hopefully expresses it in an interesting way so people will want to continue watching my show.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment