Monday 13 July 2020

22.7 P2 Initial Ideas


How long? Purpose of product? Target Audience, script type, spec or shooting script, set up or cliffhanger?

I have to make a 10-15 minute long sequence of our tv show that would gather interest from the possible audience so they would be more intrigued and might end up watching it when it's broadcast (as the purpose as told in the brief is to promote my show). The main target audience of my TV show is teenagers and young adults (specifically 15-21yr olds) with a secondary audience of this age group who are interested in crime dramas with supernatural elements. For me, I think cliffhangers would be a good way to hook an audience as in my show, there are plenty of tense moments I could end on. The script I'll produce will be a spec script. It needs to be made to secure funding for the full production of the show by the BBC and also I will think about which aspects of the story are interesting so the audience gets hooked on characters and the world. (Not boring, filler scenes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment